Since 2004, Evention has continued to build its marketing division as demand for its automated solutions grow and as the company further diversifies its products, its global presence, and its target markets. Additionally, Evention continues to scale its marketing efforts to meet new and evolving marketing channels.
To optimize its efforts and place the department in a more proactive position overall, Evention’s marketing division undertook a significant brand overhaul during which it focused on the following (among other initiatives):
1. Developing individual brand icons for each of its four solutions
2. Defining primary and secondary brand colors in a formal style guide
3. Refining and streamlining commonly used company-specific terms in a formal style guide
4. Creating a formal tagline and brand mission
5. Renaming some solutions
6. Redesigning the website to incorporate the above
Throughout these various brand-centric initiatives, Evention marketing focused on incorporating a relatable, almost human element to a product line very much centered on robotics and automation. As we close out this project, we’d like to better define marketing metrics/benchmarks, measure brand perception, determine areas of effectiveness and opportunities for improvement, and develop both a short and long-term strategic plan for promotion and sales.
Course Info & Engagement Details
There are currently no supervisors assigned.
There are currently no students assigned.
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Submission|
Key Milestones & Project Process
There are no resources currently available