Tradecycle provides a highly-flexible supply chain finance product to clients whereby the clients determine how and when to utilize the funding. The goals of our collaboration are two fold:
1. Determine correlations between historical funding activity and all available data points (i.e. seasonality, financial metrics, senior credit facilities, etc.)
2. If correlations are identified, determine if they may used to predict future funding activity.
HOST VENUE ADDRESS
- Where will the students be going? Please add the specific address including Address, City, State and Zip Code.
- Any required pre-reqs? What should the students know in order to be successful in this engagement?
- If successful, what will the students learn?
|Company||Tradecycle Capital LLC|
|Hiring Potential||Follow-on Projects|
Course Info & Engagement Details
|School||Masters in Business Administration (MBA)|
|Course||MBA IMMERSE Interterm (SPRING 2020)|
|Students Enrolled||120 Enrolled, 2-5 per group per project|
|Meeting Day & Time||3/2 - 3/5/2019 on-site at host company|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
There are currently no supervisors assigned.
There are currently no students assigned.
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Submission|
Key Milestones & Project Process
March 2, 2020 - Determine Key Data Points for Diverse Client Portfolio
- What are the common key financial ratio ranges regardless of client industry?
- Are there industry-specific factors that drive program usage?
- What actionable data is created by clients’ funding history?
March 3, 2020 - Determine correlation between Portfolio Data and Funding Activity
- Can a client’s financial ratios be connected to funding activity?
- Can industry statistics be connected to funding activity?
- Can a client’s previous funding activity be used to predict & project future activity?
March 5, 2020 - Students to provide project results
- Are there data points, specifically financial metrics, that may be used to project a client’s use of the program? If so, what is the correlation and how may these data points be monitored and made actionable?
- Are there data points, specifically previous funding activity metrics, that may be used to project a client’s use of the program? If so, what is the correlation and how may these data points be monitored and made actionable?
- Are there data points, specific industry or macro-economic factors, that may be used to project a client’s use of the program? If so, what is the correlation and how may these data points be monitored and made actionable?
Students will deliver a final report of their findings, including:
- Identified data points, either financial metrics or previous activity
- Identified correlations, if any
- Suggestions for monitoring and utilizing data to project future funding activity
There are no resources currently available