The Immigration Advocate Network is in need of a pricing strategy for its hallmark online naturalization product Citizenshipworks. With Citizenshipworks, you can self-screen for eligibility, complete all your naturalization paperwork, and connect to virtual or in-person legal assistance. To accomplish this, students will engage in market research to get up-to-speed on similar products available in the market, the pricing scheme they use, and the process they use to accomplish their goals. After establishing a comprehensive pricing strategy, Citizenshipworks is looking for help establishing revenue projections based on attainable sales numbers.┬á
Students who enroll in this course will:
- Perform a competitive analysis, price a digital product, and develop revenue projections.
- Learn about immigrant services, naturalization products, legal technology, and related fields.
- Be able to work alongside digital strategists, immigration attorneys, product managers, and developers.
This opportunity would be best suited for students with:┬á
- Experience in business development, finance, or strategy consulting.
- Experience in market analysis, revenue modeling, and pricing helpful.
- Experience with digital products, marketing, and/or legal services strongly encouraged.
PLEASE NOTE: Participants will be required to sign a non-disclosure project agreement regarding the handling of confidential information and intellectual property.
Logistics: This ÔÇ£IntertermÔÇØ Immersion will be based in New York, NY. Students will need to secure transportation and lodging on their own. Additional details on travel can be found under ÔÇ£Travel Reimbursement DetailsÔÇØ at the front of this document.┬á
Course Info & Engagement Details
|School||Masters in Business Administration (MBA)|
|Course||MBA IMPACT Interterm (SPRING 2019)|
|Students Enrolled||120 Enrolled, 4-5 per group per project|
|Meeting Day & Time||3/2 - 3/5/2019 on-site at host company|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
There are currently no supervisors assigned.
There are currently no students assigned.
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Submission|
Key Milestones & Project Process
March 2, 2019 - Introduction and Landscape Analysis
- As an onboarding exercise, the Immigration Advocates Network wants you to get up-to-speed on their business. They’d like you to start by doing a deep dive into their citizenship product and industry.
- What similar products and services exist? How are they implemented?
- What best practices can you learn when it comes to large-scale implementations of the Immigration Advocates Network’s technology and that of their competitors?
March 3, 2019 - Pricing Strategy
- Based on the research of demand, audience, costs, competition, how should the Immigration Advocates Network price our Citizenshipworks product and for whom?
- How should we roll out this pricing strategy?
March 4, 2019 - Establish Revenue Projections and Roll Out Strategy
Based on this strategy, help craft 3-5 year revenue projections for the Citizenshipworks product.
Revenue Model and Roll Our Strategy
March 5, 2019 - Final Presentation
- Immigration Advocates is looking for a comprehensive overview of the work that was done. Prepare a presentation and paper that provides an overview of the process that was used and the results that were ultimately generated.
There are no resources currently available