A strategic plan is worth the paper it’s written on if the plan is not executed. During 2019 Onopa developed a strategic plan to anticipate changes in it’s business model. During 2020, management wants to test an implementation model called FOAMSHIP. The model integrates functional and non-functional areas within an organization to create a culture that rewards performance. A successful project would result in a dynamic management platform that enables future growth.
HOST VENUE ADDRESS:
- Headquarters: 2210 W 1st Street Sanford, FL 32771
- 3-5 years work experience is preferred since this would bring real life challenges of organizational buy-in to strategic planning and execution.
- Students will understand the challenges of creating a culture that rewards performance.
- Students will understand how effective cross functional communication strengthens execution.
- Students will help develop a fully integrated dashboard that management will use to grow the business.
Course Info & Engagement Details
|School||Masters in Business Administration (MBA)|
|Course||MBA IMMERSE Interterm (SPRING 2020)|
|Students Enrolled||120 Enrolled, 2-5 per group per project|
|Meeting Day & Time||3/2 - 3/5/2019 on-site at host company|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
There are currently no supervisors assigned.
There are currently no students assigned.
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Submission|
Key Milestones & Project Process
March 2, 2020 - Day 1 - Market Validation
- What is our current market mix and is it optimal?
- What improvements can be made to the current bidding process?
- What tools would help us capture more opportunities?
A sales & marketing dashboard with key metrics.
March 3, 2020 - Day 2 - Operational Excellence
- What internal processes can be improved to maximize technical and non-technical resources?
- How can communication be improved between main and field offices?
- What tools would facilitate better project management?
An operational dashboard with key metrics.
March 4, 2020 - Day 3 - Financial Analysis
- Is financial reporting aligned with strategic goals?
- Are the correct financial controls in place to maximize profits?
- Does our incentive plan motivate team performance?
A financial dashboard with key metrics.
March 5, 2020 - Day 4 - Management Recommendations
- What elements are missing from our strategic plan or the FOAMSHIP model to achieve successful adoption?
- What tools are available to maintain a real-time corporate dashboard?
- How does the organization promote ownership and accountability for results?
Key findings and recommendations for corporate dashboard.
There are no resources currently available