We are a fast growing pre-series B SaaS business with some inbound acquisition offers. Looking to map out the obvious players… and non-obvious players.
HOST VENUE ADDRESS
- 27 W 24th St #801 NYC, NY 10010
- Any required pre-reqs? What should the students know in order to be successful in this engagement?
- Student should familiarize himself with the major SaaS companies in the space such as Salesforce, Adobe, Oracle, SAP, Live Person, Genesys, Sprinklr
- Student should familiarize himself with the “SaaS lumascape”, particularly around the areas of marketing automation, customer service, ecommerce
- Student may want to read “Behind the Coud” by Marc Benioff, Founder of Salesforce, and “From Impossible to Inevitable” by Aaron Ross to learn about SaaS businesses
- If successful, what will the students learn?
- The student will learn about the fast growing, predictable revenue growth of SaaS businesses, the budding field of artificial intelligence, and the major players and value props of each SaaS enterprise business.
Course Info & Engagement Details
|School||Masters in Business Administration (MBA)|
|Course||MBA APPLY Interterm (FALL 2019)|
|Students Enrolled||120 Enrolled, 4-5 per group per project|
|Meeting Day & Time||10/14 - 10/17/2019 on-site at host company|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
There are currently no supervisors assigned.
There are currently no students assigned.
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Submission|
Key Milestones & Project Process
There are no resources currently available