Velocity Global is one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US. We were # 4 on the Inc 5000 2018 list and # 185 in 2019. Velocity Global’s primary purpose is to allow companies to seize business opportunities outside of their geographic footprint through our International PEO service. The company has been operating in the European market for about 1 year but has yet to perform a Total Addressable Market Analysis. This is a great opportunity to come in and analyze the European market and provide analysis/data on the size of the opportunity.
HOST VENUE ADDRESS
- 3858 Walnut Street, Ste 107, Denver, CO 80205
- This project is open to all students, but previous experience with the Big 4, i-Banking, and professional services a big plus.
- If successful the students will learn in-depth how to provide a TAM analysis and be able to decipher how a high growth company like Velocity Global can utilize that data to capitalize on the market.
Course Info & Engagement Details
|School||Masters in Business Administration (MBA)|
|Course||MBA IMMERSE Interterm (SPRING 2020)|
|Students Enrolled||120 Enrolled, 2-5 per group per project|
|Meeting Day & Time||3/2 - 3/5/2019 on-site at host company|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
There are currently no supervisors assigned.
There are currently no students assigned.
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Submission|
Key Milestones & Project Process
March 5, 2020 - Develop a Total Addressable Market for UK/EuropeTAM Analysis should include:
– # of companies within UK/Europe with operations outside of UK/Europe, including a breakdown by HQ country and industry
– estimated # of employees employed by those companies outside of UK/Europe
– estimated total annual compensation paid to those employees
– estimated annual sales generated outside of UK/Europe by UK/Europe companies and projected growth
– projected growth in the # of companies expanding from UK/Europe to other regions, the key drivers, and the primary industries
There are no resources currently available