As Voices.com continues to grow and change the way clients access and connect with voice-over actors across the globe, you need to gain deeper insight into their existing and prospective clients, including an analysis of their spending habits, motivators, influencers in the decision-making process and more. The goal is to inform the Voices.com management about how they might be able to better acquire and customers.
To help Voices.com, it’s imperative that the students understand both current customers and prospective buyers in the US. Notre Dame students will engage in primary audience research to provide an in-depth look into the barriers and opportunities that exist along the voice-over purchase journey. The research will also uncover current audience perceptions of Voices.com and its competitive set, as well as test brand messaging across key audience segments.
- About the company: https://www.voices.com/company/about
- Leadership team: https://www.voices.com/company/leadership
- Investors: https://www.voices.com/company/investors
- Industry recognition: https://www.voices.com/company/awards
- Industry reports and analysis: https://www.voices.com/company/reports
┬áStudents who enroll in this course will:
- Attain hands-on qualitative interview experience with industry prospects┬á
- Create quantitative surveys based on primary market research┬á
- Analyze the data they collect to formulate a calculated report that addresses the audience, spending habits, key drivers, barriers and opportunities that exist along the voice-over purchase journey┬á
This project is suitable for all MBA students, but especially applicable to students interested in the gig economy and online marketplaces (market-makers). This would also be best suited for students who are interested in marketing, qualitative interviewing, data gathering, and data analysis/visualization.┬á
PLEASE NOTE: Participants will be required to sign a non-disclosure project agreement regarding the handling of confidential information and intellectual property.
Logistics: This Interterm Immersion will be based in Chicago, Illionois. Students will need to secure transportation and lodging on their own. Additional details on travel can be found under Travel Reimbursement Details at the front of this document.
Course Info & Engagement Details
|School||Masters in Business Administration (MBA)|
|Course||MBA IMMERSE Interterm (SPRING 2019)|
|Students Enrolled||120 Enrolled, 4-5 per group per project|
|Meeting Day & Time||3/2 - 3/5/2019 on-site at host company|
|Student Time Commitment||1-3 Hours Per Week|
|Company Time Commitment||3-5 Hours|
There are currently no supervisors assigned.
There are currently no students assigned.
|Touchpoints & Assignments||Due Date||Submission|
Key Milestones & Project Process
March 2, 2019 - Analysis of Current Product Offering & User Experience
- What does the current customer experience look like?
- How has this changed over time?
- What improvements does the company plan to make with the customer experience?
- How do customers feel about the overall experience?
March 2, 2019 - Diagnosis of Key Areas for Further Analysis
- What areas of the customer experience need the most help?
- How can they create a more well-rounded chef-connected experience?
March 3, 2019 - Customer Growth & Expansion
- How can Voices leverage its existing customers for growth in the future?
- How can Voices increase volume/account size with current customers?
March 4, 2019 - Business Growth
What other tactics might be needed to achieve explosive, exponential growth for a company like Voices?
March 5, 2019 - Formal Overview of Engagement Results
- Voices is looking for a comprehensive overview of the work that was done
- Keep in mind, Voices is fundraising soon and needs help packaging this growth strategy for Investors
There are no resources currently available